Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lots of Emotion~~lol

2day ah~~~very luan shui....suddenly hpy....suddenly sad...XD..
i oso blur....
erm~~from morning start say la...

morning 8:00++wake up~~~very tired...lol
den~eat liao go skul lo.....arrive skul about 9:00++...
ben lai wan teach dolphin piano until 10.30 de~~but she late...sien..Zzzz
hate ppl put aeroplane de....
den nvm lo....i go up 8th floor 1st lo...den see dao door havent open..
go down shi wu chu ask lo...
@^&%@%!%@&!^@%!&!%&@*....
tat sohai teacher ah~~~i ask him y havent open door...
He act all lc....sohai dao lin jiang...
Den I jus loud a bit talk to him only nia...cuz i rly angry lo...
They rly shi bai d la....i jus loud a bit...den i go bac 8th floor
my teacher say...."U JUS NOW ATTITUDE VERY BAD AH?"
MCB....he act so lanc 1st....i loud bac oso cannot??
Somemore is he wrg lo....he should open the door 1st b4 society start ma...
He can still say hor..."I'm new o...i duno de lo"
WALAO....come liao 4 month is new??? DUN SOHAI LA....

den no chioce lo....we go 4th floor english activity room open hui yuan da hui...
I actualy no mood jor de....but....suan la....I know couch see dao me like tat oso shi wang jor de la..
den when 改选职位~~walao....ben lai i am 副总务de...
den bow change to 查帐??? walao...
Lucky mc say he wan me do bac 副总务...den couch tell us go him there...
Couch say....bcuz now ur relationship wif SHI WU CHU very bad jor...so I only change ur place gib other ppl take...sien....I rly down lo...hear dao like that....start I think...
I rly dulan shi wu chu...but den....maybe I also gt wrg la...I should control my own temper...haiz..
duno la...now oso havent confirm my 职位 yet....but I rly dun care le la....they like la...
THEY WAN PUT ME BAC TO NORMAL 会员 also can....haiz....is all my own fault la....
Den when after hui yuan da hui....I go out from activity class....see dao dolphin...lol...
But that time i rly no mood jor....so....here wan say...SRY IF I SCARE DAO U N BOUBUI...><

Den go bac 8th floor continue society lo...2day they gt performance....but I dun nid to go...
cuz last week I absent....den couch tell me go teach 新生new patterns....tell me think myself..
6 patterns...haiz....but I think dao 4 only....sien la...no mood...do wat oso cant concerntrate...
den teach teach xia hor~~~dolphin ask me pei her go lrt...lol = =..
So I pei lo....I oso no mood jor...mai pei lo....
very funny la...she wear so yellow...lol = =...
but when pei her....i oso no mood chat wif her la....jus fu yan nia...lol..
But oso gt bit hpy la....@@
erm~~but hor...walk dao almost wan reach liao....AH KUN CALL ME o...lol...
den dolphin call me fas fas go bac....I "FLY" BAC Lo...RUN LIKE SIAO...lol...
nearly kena motor crash..@@...
bt lucky i think....lol....
scare scare....= =....
MORE LUCKY....run bac liao...couch see dao me....ask me...WAT HAPPEN TO U..lol...
cuz i whole body oso sweating...lol..
I say i stomach pain...= =..><
SRY I LIED!!!!

After society...I go do many things lo...ply basketball...badminton....PIANO...haha
NID THX ALL THE J16 DOU GEI PEI me ply ball...haha....
den piano hor.....very funny....I ply wif guo hong la...lu xiao yu...we both ppl ply...
but nt long la...lol...cuz I guan liao solo...XD
den bao ying come...tell me ply kiss the rain...lol...
I cant la...><....cuz havent learn all yet....only noe abit nia...
But I very 38 de lo....lol...
I shock them lo....U noe how???
I ply 斗琴!!!!
FRONT PART ONLY LA...XD
den shock dao them...all come...lol = =
den I RUN LA...XD
funny funny~~
den oso see dao han liang ply badminton....
very funny de la he ply badminton...keep say ppl fault...haha
en~~
2day school life like tat lo....

2molo nid go james house do project....den mayb go out...XD
hope can go sing k nia...lol = =

No comments:

Post a Comment